- A fallacy arising from the failure of the middle term of a syllogism to refer to all the members of a class in at least one premise.More example sentences
- In syllogistic logic, failing to distribute the middle term over at least one of the other terms is the fallacy of undistributed middle.
- That's the fallacy of the undistributed middle, or some such.
- Or perhaps it was the fallacy called undistributed middle in syllogistic logic.
More definitions of undistributed middleDefinition of undistributed middle in:
- The British & World English dictionary