- Not domesticated: I never cook for him and I am totally undomesticatedMore example sentences
- There are still undomesticated dogs living in the wild today.
- The scene where he battles the wolf especially emphasizes his transformation into that good dog, as the wolf represents Yeller's undomesticated forebears and the wild animal he resembled so closely at the beginning of the story.
- Perhaps worst of all, buying undomesticated animals encourages people to capture them from the wild.
More definitions of undomesticatedDefinition of undomesticated in:
- The British & World English dictionary