Not able to be doubted; indubitable.
- Anyway, that aside, the cultural impact and importance of the series is undoubtable, regardless of if you personally liked or disliked it or were immune to it, the series was massive.
- Unfortunately, like Eddie Van Halen would later experience, they'd begin to run dry not long after their first album was released, but to see the band at their undoubtable peak is thrilling.
- The capacity of nature to accommodate, and even to cooperate in, such an economy is also undoubtable; we have the necessary historical examples from many parts of the world.
- Example sentences
- It is undoubtably about design and it's amazing!
- He is undoubtably a big kid, but also an incredible person of note!
- That woman is undoubtably one the most beautiful women of our time.
Definition of undoubtable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.