- Not emptied of water; not drained: undrained marshesMore example sentences
- Many streams in the world's arid and semiarid regions run only intermittently and empty into broad, undrained basins known as playas, where they deposit their sediment and dissolved minerals.
- Where woods existed near undrained marsh or bog, a traveller's difficulties were enhanced.
- There is no air in a peat bog and, therefore, undrained peat is made up of 90% water.
More definitions of undrainedDefinition of undrained in:
- The British & World English dictionary