- 1Lacking the qualities expected in drama: an undramatic librettoMore example sentences
- Yet for all its spectacle, including the climax, when Orpheus is all lit up as a constellation, the ballet's narrative element is undramatic and Bintley's love duets are disappointingly bland.
- This Little Life is like that - unassuming, undramatic, moving, utterly compelling and highly recommended.
- This undramatic recording by Opera Lafayette of Washington DC stems from a 2002 staging.
- 1.1Unexciting: research tends to be undramatic and unglamorousMore example sentences
- Unexciting and undramatic, maybe, but this would virtually double the effects at the grass roots.
- Any changes undertaken to avoid these deaths will probably be undramatic, and lacking in the public attention given to Sarah's Law.
- It is a splendid novel composed with a poised restraint and admirably captures the contrast between Henry James's vibrant fiction and the elusive, undramatic quality of his own life.
More definitions of undramaticDefinition of undramatic in:
- The British & World English dictionary