Definition of undraped in English:
1Not covered with cloth or drapery.
- Extending into the kitchen, the 12-inch tiles attract the eye and combine with the undraped window to make the nook appear bright and spacious.
- The next morning, Darren woke up to the sunlight that came in the undraped windows.
- Her experiences as wife to the degenerate Glyde are held back from the respectable reader, lest they offend like undraped piano legs in the drawing-room.
1.1(Especially of a model or subject in art) nude.
- In the spring of 1893 a journalist wrote that she had ‘some strong figure work in her studio, the undraped model being the subject.’
- Admittedly, they were ready sources for undraped models.
- I tell her what worried me most were the undraped photo-shoots she did for men's magazines such as FHM.
Words that rhyme with undrapedrainswept • windswept
Definition of undraped in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan