- 1Not covered with cloth or drapery.More example sentences
- Extending into the kitchen, the 12-inch tiles attract the eye and combine with the undraped window to make the nook appear bright and spacious.
- The next morning, Darren woke up to the sunlight that came in the undraped windows.
- Her experiences as wife to the degenerate Glyde are held back from the respectable reader, lest they offend like undraped piano legs in the drawing-room.
- 1.1(Especially of a model or subject in art) nude.More example sentences
- In the spring of 1893 a journalist wrote that she had ‘some strong figure work in her studio, the undraped model being the subject.’
- Admittedly, they were ready sources for undraped models.
- I tell her what worried me most were the undraped photo-shoots she did for men's magazines such as FHM.
More definitions of undrapedDefinition of undraped in:
- The British & World English dictionary