Lacking an education; poorly educated.
- These tax cuts will be for the benefit of the high earners at the expense of the poorest, the uneducated and the most vulnerable people in our society.
- The meat packing industry is a huge draw for poor, largely, uneducated illegal aliens.
- If they are not oil rich sheikhs who plunder their country, they are poor uneducated townsfolk who desperately want to be liberated.
- Example sentences
- ‘We've come a long way from the days when profoundly handicapped people were considered uneducable,’ he adds, ‘but services haven't caught up with demand, or recognised that their needs are very expensive.’
- He is, in all likelihood, uneducable on this point.
- That isn't the problem, not unless you happen to be a Tory of the uneducable, unflinching sort.
Words that rhyme with uneducatedovereducated, self-educated, undereducated
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.