- Not feeling or showing embarrassment.More example sentences
- I dashed after her and caught up with her outside where she stood unabashed and unembarrassed staring around her.
- They take a genuine and completely unembarrassed pride in it, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
- And we are all, clearly, going through a profoundly unsexy moment, which we are, paradoxically, unembarrassed about vocalising.
More definitions of unembarrassedDefinition of unembarrassed in:
- The British & World English dictionary