- Not embellished or decorated: the unembellished truthMore example sentences
- The stark, unembellished style reflects perfectly the silence and sense of infinite time and space.
- After pages of beautifully written memories, Hyena's Belly ends suddenly with a sharp unembellished paragraph.
- In keeping with Scottish traditions of frugality and a canny eye for making a penny, the Freemasons who designed it felt that it would be of much more use if it remained relatively unembellished.
More definitions of unembellishedDefinition of unembellished in:
- The British & World English dictionary