Definition of unemotional in English:
Not having or showing strong feelings: a flat, unemotional voice
More example sentences
- But Spock is the reason I go for the strong silent unemotional type.
- ‘It's not going to get any better,’ he said, his voice surprisingly calm and unemotional.
- Since society expects men to be strong and unemotional, they most often grieve in more solitary and cognitive ways.
- Example sentences
- The point is that you need to think clearly and unemotionally about this situation.
- Speaking calmly, directly and unemotionally, the boy said the alleged molestations occurred two days apart.
- ‘You're talking about April,’ Michael stated unemotionally.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan