- Having no precedent or parallel: a regime that brought such unexampled disaster on its peopleMore example sentences
- And today, as then, Churchill's next comment is note perfect: ‘Our comradeship and our brotherhood in war were unexampled.’
- The best portraiture in history was, of course, done in the Low Countries, in an unexampled tradition that continued until the economic eclipse of the Netherlands by England.
- To paraphrase Trotsky, even in times of unexampled crisis, mad acts like this constitute an unimportant percentage.
More definitions of unexampledDefinition of unexampled in:
- The British & World English dictionary