Definition of unexplainable in English:
Unable to be explained or accounted for: unexplainable rages
More example sentences
- In life some tragedies are strange and unexplainable and the passing of a young person in the prime of life is perhaps the most poignant of all.
- As it turned out the League Final was a disaster and an unexplainable mystery all rolled into one.
- The film attempts to explain something that is ultimately unexplainable.
- Example sentences
- The residents said authorities had unexplainably continued to pump fuel through the line despite being informed of the breakage.
- But she couldn't and she was unexplainably filled with the feeling that it would not be the last time she dreamt it.
- What is it about those inexpensive glass ornaments at the craft stores that makes me unexplainably load my cart with them?
Definition of unexplainable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.