Definition of unexplainable in English:
Unable to be explained or accounted for: unexplainable rages
More example sentences
- In life some tragedies are strange and unexplainable and the passing of a young person in the prime of life is perhaps the most poignant of all.
- As it turned out the League Final was a disaster and an unexplainable mystery all rolled into one.
- The film attempts to explain something that is ultimately unexplainable.
- Example sentences
- The residents said authorities had unexplainably continued to pump fuel through the line despite being informed of the breakage.
- But she couldn't and she was unexplainably filled with the feeling that it would not be the last time she dreamt it.
- What is it about those inexpensive glass ornaments at the craft stores that makes me unexplainably load my cart with them?
Definition of unexplainable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan