- (Of resources) not used to maximum benefit: unexploited reserves of natural gasMore example sentences
- In the near term, though, less ice means commercial fishing fleets and the oil, gas, and mining industries can access a bounty of unexploited resources, environmentalists say.
- Exploratory fishing has located unexploited resources of demersal fish in Yemeni waters, including crimson snapper which is understood to have been well received in European markets.
- The natural resource has remained relatively untouched, unexploited.
More definitions of unexploitedDefinition of unexploited in:
- The British & World English dictionary