Definition of unexplored in English:
1(Of a country or area) not investigated or mapped.
- The great outdoors of the Japanese Alps is there to greet you with spectacular views and some still unexplored areas.
- Antarctica is one of the great unexplored areas of the world.
- There were other rooms down there, sleeping quarters, a kitchen, a lounge type room, and a many other unexplored areas.
1.1Not evaluated or discussed in detail: the research focuses on an unexplored theme in European history
More example sentences
- The essays provide a glimpse into the many unexplored themes in Birmingham history.
- There are many unexplored ways to get a computer user to work faster.
- However, the details of functional divergence between duplicate genes remain largely unexplored.
Words that rhyme with unexploredaboard, abroad, accord, afford, applaud, award, bawd, board, broad, chord, Claude, cord, ford, fraud, gaud, Gawd, hoard, horde, laud, lord, maraud, milord, sward, sword, toward, unawed, unrestored, ward
Definition of unexplored in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.