- 1(Of a country or area) not investigated or mapped.More example sentences
- The great outdoors of the Japanese Alps is there to greet you with spectacular views and some still unexplored areas.
- Antarctica is one of the great unexplored areas of the world.
- There were other rooms down there, sleeping quarters, a kitchen, a lounge type room, and a many other unexplored areas.
- 1.1Not evaluated or discussed in detail: the research focuses on an unexplored theme in European historyMore example sentences
- The essays provide a glimpse into the many unexplored themes in Birmingham history.
- There are many unexplored ways to get a computer user to work faster.
- However, the details of functional divergence between duplicate genes remain largely unexplored.
More definitions of unexploredDefinition of unexplored in:
- The British & World English dictionary