Tireless; persistent: his apparently unflagging enthusiasm impressed her
More example sentences
- ‘Your unflagging enthusiasm and hard work has ensured that each one of the events and projects you have been involved in has been a success and will be remembered for many years to come,’ he said.
- The sheer glee with which Schoeffler attacks these issues, and his unflagging commitment, make him a formidable adversary.
- Readers will be especially impressed by the Burgesses' unflagging commitment to the struggle for justice.
- Example sentences
- I don't know any doctor or resident or nurse who loves what they do 100% of the time, or are thinking unflaggingly and selflessly about their patients 100% of the time.
- Described unflaggingly by zealous politicians and their pious servants as ‘visionary’, the Millennium Experience was no such thing.
- He had toiled unflaggingly to make a name for himself, as a javelin thrower.
Words that rhyme with unflagginggeotagging, lagging
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.