- Stop tracking (a person, group, or organization) on a social media website or application by unsubscribing from their account: never unfollow someone just because they unfollowed you!More example sentences
- He told me he's noticed an increase in people threatening to "unfollow" (or unfriend / un-subscribe etc.) from his feed.
- I had to unfollow scores of those people as well.
- Spammers may try to game the system by autofollowing users then unfollowing them to invert their followers / friend ratio.
More definitions of unfollowDefinition of unfollow in:
- The British & World English dictionary