1Not produced by effort; natural: an unforced cheerfulness
More example sentences
- The dialogue was mostly improvised yet feels natural and unforced.
- And you thought it was all totally natural and unforced, didn't you?
- But the links between Portuguese and Brazilian music are so strong that the fusion is entirely unforced and natural.
- More example sentences
- His play unforcedly implies that all of life is like that, social interaction being built on shared goals and the imagining of a project more important than its achievement.
- The legal body is the only aristocratic element which can unforcedly mingle with elements natural to democracy and combine with them on comfortable and lasting terms.
- He writes of religion unforcedly practiced: prayers by most, kneeling and facing Mecca-ward in the common room, while a few quietly occupied themselves otherwise.
Definition of unforced in:
- The British & World English dictionary