Impossible to forget; very memorable: that unforgettable first kiss
More example sentences
- The great floods of March 1999 produced some memorable stories and unforgettable images.
- The sight of these massive blocks of ice is certainly most impressive and unforgettable.
- Here indeed was an unforgettable spectacle, designed to mesmerise the West.
- Example sentences
- Louis replied, unforgettably: ‘He can run, but he can't hide.’
- When Melanie, the mother, played unforgettably by Holly Hunter, finally listens, she is both impressed and finds it ‘scary.’
- History must be told, and these folks told it unforgettably last night.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.