- (Of a document, storage medium, etc.) not formatted.More example sentences
- He has to manage data from city hospitals delivering information on diseases by mail, fax, attached spreadsheets, and unformatted electronic text.
- Researchers can search the information which is available as unformatted free text files that can be searched by keyword or phrase.
- Note that if your new drive is unformatted, all you'll get if you make a mistake is an error.
More definitions of unformattedDefinition of unformatted in:
- The British & World English dictionary