- (Of a place) visited only rarely: an unfrequented dirt path off the road to the beachMore example sentences
- We perplexed everyone around us by walking up the unfrequented road the quarter mile or so to the museum.
- To elude this vulnerability, employees should avoid browsing the Internet and visiting unfrequented websites not pertinent to business needs.
- At 901 metres, it just falls short of Munro's height so it's relatively unfrequented, other than the visits of a local mountaineer who has apparently climbed the hill more than 1000 times.
More definitions of unfrequentedDefinition of unfrequented in:
- The British & World English dictionary