- 2(Of an investment or investor) not protected against loss by balancing or compensating contracts or transactions: the bank collapsed due to unhedged tradingMore example sentences
- When the market has both, you invest broadly and unhedged.
- With their well experienced managers, one or more of the 5 unhedged funds may surprise with some unexpected bear market gains.
- This borrowing by financial and non-financial entities was largely unhedged and short-term leaving them highly vulnerable to exchange rate and maturity mismatch risks.
More definitions of unhedgedDefinition of unhedged in:
- The British & World English dictionary