- Not noticing or paying attention: I charged down the stairs, unheedful of the missing bannisterMore example sentences
- She went to him - she couldn't help it - and, unheedful of the water around her, offered him a steadying arm.
- In its isolation the island has been as unheedful of tourists as it has been unspoiled.
- People unaware or unheedful of warnings have suffered serious injuries-some fatal.
More definitions of unheedfulDefinition of unheedful in:
- The British & World English dictionary