Not paying attention: Mary, unheeding, watched the television
More example sentences
- Land and Liberty is now the longest-lived Georgist project in history, but still it struggles to gain the attention of an unheeding world.
- ‘There's a time for everything,’ he continued Izz, unheeding.
- And T.S. Eliot's river in The Dry Salvages is an image of solid, unheeding toughness.
- More example sentences
- She was very young and she was pregnant; when she climbed up the mountain, the full basket on her head, her naked skin glowed with sweat and her bare feet trod unheedingly on stones and thorns.
- All of the other girls were sleeping peacefully, quietly, unheedingly.
- He blinked, and I placed his hands on the small of my back again, dropping the square of linen unheedingly.
Definition of unheeding in:
- The British & World English dictionary