Definition of unheroic in English:
Not heroic: an unheroic death
More example sentences
- Nowadays, with the mere mention of its name inducing mockery at Europe's top table, it performs the unheroic function of ensuring humiliation for smaller clubs and nations.
- In this case, it is the story of a heroic time told by a quite unheroic, irritable, meticulous, but affectionate and completely determined human being.
- It's a book discussing what makes a military leader, and goes through examples of the hero, the anti-hero, the unheroic, and the false heroic.
- Example sentences
- Why would an otherwise brave hero - one of the greatest at Troy - act so unheroically at this point?
- They also often act more selfishly and unheroically than the more likable characters.
- The man himself was killed, merely 22 years old, allegedly, and rather unheroically, run over by a truck.
Definition of unheroic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan