Definition of unheroic in English:
Not heroic: an unheroic death
More example sentences
- Nowadays, with the mere mention of its name inducing mockery at Europe's top table, it performs the unheroic function of ensuring humiliation for smaller clubs and nations.
- In this case, it is the story of a heroic time told by a quite unheroic, irritable, meticulous, but affectionate and completely determined human being.
- It's a book discussing what makes a military leader, and goes through examples of the hero, the anti-hero, the unheroic, and the false heroic.
- Example sentences
- Why would an otherwise brave hero - one of the greatest at Troy - act so unheroically at this point?
- They also often act more selfishly and unheroically than the more likable characters.
- The man himself was killed, merely 22 years old, allegedly, and rather unheroically, run over by a truck.
Definition of unheroic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.