- Relating to or denoting a curve or surface that is closed and can be drawn or swept out in a single movement.More example sentences
- He then performed a ritual utilizing his new found knowledge of the unicursal hexagram to generate a pattern of movement in space relating to Fuller's vector equilibrium model.
- Crowley introduced a unicursal hexigram, where it is drawn with one connecting line, popularized in Thelema.
- During the last couple of decades, mazes and unicursal labyrinths have once again become popular.
More definitions of unicursalDefinition of unicursal in:
- The British & World English dictionary