The process of being united or made into a whole.
More example sentences
- A progressive union of Europe requires the political unification of the working class.
- At the heart of a socialist programme is the international unification of the working class.
- The key question facing Europe after 1989 has been how to manage the process of German unification.
- More example sentences
- To what extent are there laws in biology that function to provide unificatory explanations?
- This form of nationalism is unificatory and corresponds historically with the nationalisms of Italy and Germany in the nineteenth century.
- The many become one because they are drawn into unity by the unificatory activity of creativity, initiated by God, and completed by determinate occasions.