adjectiveBotany & Zoology
- Having, consisting of, or characterized by only one loculus or cavity; single-chambered.More example sentences
- A cystic structure detected on ultrasound that is unilateral, unilocular, without a septum or ascites, and less than 5 cm can be followed conservatively with serial sonography.
- Taxa within the group are variously unilocular or multilocular, spherical, tubular or uniserial, and coiled or uncoiled.
- Although foraminiferans are known for certain since the earliest Cambrian, their diversity and variability during the Cambrian is limited to a few agglutinated unilocular genera.
More definitions of unilocularDefinition of unilocular in:
- The British & World English dictionary