1Not made better.
- Bulgaria has remained in the group of the poorest European nations, consumption is shrinking, the living standards of the majority of Bulgarians has remained unimproved, and this creates social tensions, the President said.
- An unimproved streetcar line (King Street, say) carries more people at peak times than a six-lane highway (three lanes each way).
- The Dominican Republic's mountainous interior and long stretches of unimproved roads make for perfect fat-tire odysseys.
1.1(Of land) not cleared or cultivated.
- So, if the statutory provision says that one has the right to go into unenclosed and unimproved land for subsistence purposes, then that is the case, but if there is an enclosure, of course, there is no longer that right.
- At the first gathering, sign language interpreters were provided on stage, and efforts were made to incorporate womyn with physical disabilities on unimproved land.
- Therefore, George advocated allowing landowners to keep a small percentage of the land rent, mainly to avoid the prospect of having all unimproved land revert to the commons.
Words that rhyme with unimprovedunapproved, unmoved
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of unimproved in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.