- Not influenced or affected: styles of dress relatively uninfluenced by popular fashionMore example sentences
- ‘By then I had seen many pictures by grown ups; I don't think it is as good as the one of a horse and cart which was quite uninfluenced.’
- The price to be paid for the democratisation of taste is a cool ‘aloofness’, but the prize is said to be an independence of judgment that ‘guarantees hard-hitting, candid and uninfluenced commentary’.
- He said: ‘You must make the judgement on the evidence, uninfluenced by the emotion that a case such as this inevitably arouses.’
More definitions of uninfluencedDefinition of uninfluenced in:
- The British & World English dictionary