- Not providing particularly useful or interesting information.More example sentences
- In the phylogenetic analysis, 42 sites were parsimony informative, 47 were uninformative and 380 were constant.
- Many proposed studies have inadequate designs that might lead to an invalid or uninformative answer to an otherwise useful question, but ethics committees can also create hazards to scientific validity.
- Studio interviews are fatuous and location shots and features are so uninformative that they have to be spiced up with distorted camera angles and background music.
More definitions of uninformativeDefinition of uninformative in:
- The British & World English dictionary