Definition of uninspiring in English:
Not producing excitement or interest: an uninspiring game that Chicago scarcely deserved to win
More example sentences
- More dull, bland, insipid and uninspiring commercial radio is on its way!
- Even their more normal-sized vehicles are uninspiring and dull.
- It was bland and uninspiring - and, we suspected, possibly cooked from frozen rather than being fresh.
- Example sentences
- He, meanwhile, was doing his world famous impersonation of a lamp post - and very good he is at it, too - standing tall, if uninspiringly, on the baseline and whacking the ball back and forth with metronomic regularity.
- She proceeded, uninspiringly: ‘I've been working in this area a long time…'
- They are, to all appearances, uninspiringly decent, law-abiding individuals whose only excess is to bawl silly chants into the BBC's ever-live microphones.
Words that rhyme with uninspiringfiring, retiring, untiring, wiring
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.