- Not covered by insurance: an uninsured driverMore example sentences
- You may have to pay an extra element to cover uninsured drivers but why pay more for the element that insures your own driving?
- Health-poor people - those who are uninsured or inadequately covered - have to pay the highest prices.
- Gergiev kept the programme going with barely a break and raised money abroad to cover the uninsured $15m loss.
More definitions of uninsuredDefinition of uninsured in:
- The British & World English dictionary