- Impossible to explain or understand in terms of meaning or significance.More example sentences
- Selecting thresholds to maximise significance renders the claimed level of significance uninterpretable, and information is lost by grouping institutions into categories.
- For Lukacs, Dostoevsky was strictly speaking uninterpretable, an incomprehensible dead end within the modern world or a harbinger of something new that only ‘later artists will one day weave into a great unity’.
- And so art became baffling and uninterpretable without acquaintance with arcane theory.
More definitions of uninterpretableDefinition of uninterpretable in:
- The British & World English dictionary