- Not able to be broken in continuity: an uninterruptible power supplyMore example sentences
- All the more reason to check your uninterruptible power supply.
- This follows a call for bids for the installation of an uninterruptible power supply for the signalling and communications systems.
- If your facility has computer loads or communications systems that use an uninterruptible power supply to ride through short-term outages, you should develop procedures for an orderly shut down.
More definitions of uninterruptibleDefinition of uninterruptible in:
- The British & World English dictionary