- Not systematically investigated: uninvestigated deaths in custodyMore example sentences
- As such non-ulcer dyspepsia can be referred to as investigated dyspepsia, which should be distinguished from uninvestigated dyspepsia.
- An Observer investigation in the United States has uncovered widespread allegations of electoral abuse, many of them going uninvestigated despite complaints of what would appear to be criminal attempts to manipulate voter lists.
- Due to a scarcity of time, this excess of wordy posting necessarily leaves the weblogger enervated and recumbent - in turn leaving a considerable number of interesting links uncommented upon - uninvestigated.
More definitions of uninvestigatedDefinition of uninvestigated in:
- The British & World English dictionary