- A list of the combined holdings of several libraries.More example sentences
- A union catalogue of books available in the libraries of various cultural organisations will be made available.
- Already, eight libraries have been networked and have a union catalogue in place.
- The task of incorporating descriptions of the Cherryburn collections into the Trust's national union catalogue - which is still ongoing - is consequently an unusually complex undertaking.
More definitions of union catalogDefinition of union catalog in:
- The British & World English dictionary