nounNorth American • dated
- A single undergarment combining shirt and pants.More example sentences
- Swearing silently, he got up and closed the window wishing he had a bathrobe - or a union suit like Kat's.
- This union suit combined a knit flannel waist and drawers in one.
- Some plucky New Zealanders are trying to reinvigorate the union suit, but that model may - like the 78 or the villanelle - have already plunged off the cliff of obsolescence.
More definitions of union suitDefinition of union suit in:
- The British & World English dictionary