- A tight-fitting one-piece garment of stretchable fabric that covers the body from the neck to the knees or feet.More example sentences
- Obviously it's a step beyond as these people tend to wear full skin-toned body stockings, unitards and whatever in addition to the masks.
- As for the women, they all had hair piled high on their head like a bouffant crown or frame and bodies bound under fishnet unitards and undersized brassieres.
- Everything from the thunderous Wagnerian music to the performers' skin-tight unitards and birdlike headdresses reinforces the show's sleek, aerial character.
More definitions of unitardDefinition of unitard in:
- The British & World English dictionary