- (Especially of a person) not likable: a thoroughly unlikable bullyMore example sentences
- It's all a bunch of unlikable characters being cruel to each other.
- Stars are discouraged from playing unlikeable characters (and Tracy Flick was certainly that).
- A diplomat's son, a photojournalist, a wealthy adventurer, a Peace Corps veteran - these are unlikeable characters, but affecting and recognizably products of a bloated yet dominant America.
More definitions of unlikableDefinition of unlikable in:
- The British & World English dictionary