Definition of unlimited in English:
1Not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent: the range of possible adaptations was unlimited
More example sentences
- The penalties increase to a possible five-year jail term and/or unlimited fines on indictment before a higher court.
- No state officials or judges will be allowed to serve in the chamber, but members will be able to serve an unlimited number of two-year terms.
- Fortunately, for $22, you get an unlimited quantity and a cool metal Coke thermos.
inexhaustible, limitless, illimitable, boundless, immeasurable, incalculable, untold, infinite, endless, bottomless, never-ending
1.1British (Of a company) not limited.
- This is because these retailers, along with a number of other top businesses, are unlimited companies.
- The supermarkets are ultimately owned by Tokski, an unlimited company which is not required to file accounts.
- He and his wife are directors of the unlimited company Austin C Murray.
1.2 Mathematics (Of a problem) having an infinite number of solutions.
- The possibilities with story problem math problems are unlimited.
- Second, the answers or solutions to these problems are not unlimited nor random.
- Binah defines what is possible from the unlimited permutation of infinite creativity.
- Example sentences
- History would not unlimitedly provide you such an opportunity.
- Maybe what you're really asking is, is it possible for successful institutions to keep growing unlimitedly, I don't know.
- Webmasters can allow users unlimitedly to upload their photos and rate other's photos.
- Example sentences
- For the basic ideas characteristic of our ordinary intuitive conception of the infinite - endlessness, unlimitedness, unsurveyability, immeasurability - more properly apply to the entire hierarchy than to anything in it.
- But this is because one, infinite, and none denote, for Spinoza, not numbers, but ontological categories: independent existence, unlimitedness, and non-existence.
- This is united with his eternity of being so that all his attributes share equally in his unlimitedness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India