- 1Make no longer connected: all three loops are linked, but cutting any one unlinks the other twoMore example sentences
- Edit from the sync'ed subclips; unlink and relink the files when they get screwed up.
- ArchiCAD recognizes AutoCAD xrefs at input and output, preserving the link and allowing xref administration (linking, unlinking and binding) within ArchiCAD.
- These results suggested that b - 19-5 and c3-1 carried mutations unlinked to het-c that suppressed het-c vegetative incompatibility.
- 1.1 (as adjective unlinked) Unconnected: three previously unlinked murdersMore example sentences
- Could I have two separate, unlinked blogs where I post about Real Estate as a marketing tool in one, and post about how my clients can drive me crazy in a perfectly anonymous way in another?
- For both unlinked and partially linked loci, it is important to note that the coverage of the ABC 95% confidence intervals is always very good.
- Were candidate sites chosen from completely linked, partially linked, or unlinked regions of the genome?
More definitions of unlinkDefinition of unlink in:
- The British & World English dictionary