Definition of unmanaged in English:
1Not controlled or regulated: a critique of unmanaged capitalism
More example sentences
- From a technology perspective, the three most salient issues are: sizing and deployment, controlling unmanaged data and training - all the way down to the user level.
- About 98 per cent of all fires in the savannah region are unplanned and unmanaged.
- This serene beauty is in danger due to unmanaged and unplanned human interference.
2(Of land) left wild; in a natural state.
- Properties are classified into nine classes from residential to unmanaged forest land to farms.
- It has an untamed feel, having been largely unmanaged for many decades and it's littered with old wood and falling trees, a perfect habitat for these invisible workers.
- Tilapia are what they eat, and in unmanaged systems, animal manure and even human faeces contribute to the mix.
Definition of unmanaged in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India