- 1Not controlled or regulated: a critique of unmanaged capitalismMore example sentences
- From a technology perspective, the three most salient issues are: sizing and deployment, controlling unmanaged data and training - all the way down to the user level.
- About 98 per cent of all fires in the savannah region are unplanned and unmanaged.
- This serene beauty is in danger due to unmanaged and unplanned human interference.
- 2(Of land) left wild; in a natural state.More example sentences
- Properties are classified into nine classes from residential to unmanaged forest land to farms.
- It has an untamed feel, having been largely unmanaged for many decades and it's littered with old wood and falling trees, a perfect habitat for these invisible workers.
- Tilapia are what they eat, and in unmanaged systems, animal manure and even human faeces contribute to the mix.
More definitions of unmanagedDefinition of unmanaged in:
- The British & World English dictionary