Definition of unmanaged in English:
1Not controlled or regulated: a critique of unmanaged capitalism
More example sentences
- From a technology perspective, the three most salient issues are: sizing and deployment, controlling unmanaged data and training - all the way down to the user level.
- About 98 per cent of all fires in the savannah region are unplanned and unmanaged.
- This serene beauty is in danger due to unmanaged and unplanned human interference.
2(Of land) left wild; in a natural state.
- Properties are classified into nine classes from residential to unmanaged forest land to farms.
- It has an untamed feel, having been largely unmanaged for many decades and it's littered with old wood and falling trees, a perfect habitat for these invisible workers.
- Tilapia are what they eat, and in unmanaged systems, animal manure and even human faeces contribute to the mix.
Words that rhyme with unmanagedunchanged • untinged
Definition of unmanaged in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.