Definition of unmemorable in English:
- It's a forgettable film featuring a throw-away story with unmemorable characters and unremarkable performances.
- Its replacement is yet another brick, glass and steel monstrosity, alongside so many new buildings of similar unmemorable and offensive design, in particular the hideous Leisure Exchange.
- As uninspiring and unmemorable as anything you care to forget.
- 1unmemorably adverb
- Example sentences
- ‘Her reputation precedes her,’ he says unmemorably.
- Then Hayley Evetts came on and sang some Anastacia covers, fairly unmemorably.
- Since then, the anniversary has passed pretty unmemorably each year, and I hope that continues.
Definition of unmemorable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.