- (Of a requirement) not achieved or fulfilled: an unmet needMore example sentences
- In fact, India is lagging behind other countries and has an unmet requirement of 20 million houses in the nation.
- Factor in the lowering of military recruiting standards in order to fulfill the unmet needs of the War, we've got problems.
- For Senaka, and tens of thousand others like him in Sri Lanka, the restoration of the service raised expectations that are still unmet.
More definitions of unmetDefinition of unmet in:
- The British & World English dictionary