- Not composed in or using meter: an unmetrical poetMore example sentences
- A simple harmonized melody for singing the unmetrical texts, principally the psalms and the canticles, of Anglican services.
- It is just an unmetrical doggerel written in an incorrect language.
- Beyond figuring out why they are unmetrical in a narrowly analytical sense, you may want to read them in the context of the poems, thinking about what effect these lines have within the poems.
More definitions of unmetricalDefinition of unmetrical in:
- The British & World English dictionary