- 1So good that it should not be missed: the special effects make this an unmissable treatMore example sentences
- Emmerich's reign at the top of the mega-movie empire doesn't show any signs of dissipating with this unmissable treat, which is every bit as entertaining as was hoped.
- All it requires is a fraction of the enterprise that turned a newspaper strip into an opera and now into an unmissable Easter treat.
- If you missed the unmissable Love Rocket, you can catch them at Sickofantic's summer gig on July 16th at the Queens Hall, Narberth.
- 2So clear or obvious that it cannot be missed.More example sentences
- Vanessa was watching an American thriller show, in which thousands of bullets vanished into thin air just short of apparently unmissable human targets.
- And yet, architecturally, it is a trumpet blast: an extraordinary structure that is striking, clear and unmissable.
- The defender does not believe, however, that this is a reflection on how he attacks his on-field tasks but rather a consequence of his 6ft 5in frame making him an easy, and unmissable, target.
More definitions of unmissableDefinition of unmissable in:
- The British & World English dictionary