Definition of unmissable in English:
1So good that it should not be missed: the special effects make this an unmissable treat
More example sentences
- Emmerich's reign at the top of the mega-movie empire doesn't show any signs of dissipating with this unmissable treat, which is every bit as entertaining as was hoped.
- All it requires is a fraction of the enterprise that turned a newspaper strip into an opera and now into an unmissable Easter treat.
- If you missed the unmissable Love Rocket, you can catch them at Sickofantic's summer gig on July 16th at the Queens Hall, Narberth.
2So clear or obvious that it cannot be missed.
- Vanessa was watching an American thriller show, in which thousands of bullets vanished into thin air just short of apparently unmissable human targets.
- And yet, architecturally, it is a trumpet blast: an extraordinary structure that is striking, clear and unmissable.
- The defender does not believe, however, that this is a reflection on how he attacks his on-field tasks but rather a consequence of his 6ft 5in frame making him an easy, and unmissable, target.
Definition of unmissable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan