- Not mistaken; right, correct.More example sentences
- We should have devotion towards the unmistaken natural state, in the sense of sincerely appreciating that which is truly unmistaken, unconfused, never deluded.
- This is the unfailing, unmistaken speech of the perfectly enlightened Buddha, which can enable us to attain complete enlightenment in one lifetime.
- This is the ultimate truth, the unmistaken truth.
More definitions of unmistakenDefinition of unmistaken in:
- The British & World English dictionary