- Absolute; unqualified: the tour had been an unmitigated disasterMore example sentences
- It's like the EU: brilliant idea in theory, but an absolute bloody mishandled, unmitigated disaster.
- It appears that the more thoughtful realise that an evacuation of a Swedish city would be a complete and unmitigated disaster.
- The end result is a response that falls into either unmitigated disaster or total bliss as to an evaluation of the state of my mind.
- More example sentences
- I did miss his nifty moves, but given that every fast Asian pop song I have ever heard has been unmitigatedly terrible, it was probably the right decision to stick with the ballad and the smooth mid-tempo number.
- It would be splendidly ironic if the one unmitigatedly good thing he had done is the one thing that would bring him down, but I can't say I'll miss him. 90% of the time he just annoys me.
- This isn't unmitigatedly good news, however, as I also have to finish off the Greenbelt talks before the end of next week, and I'm back at work on Wednesday doing student enrolment.