noun[usually with negative]
- A situation or thing having advantages and no disadvantages: motherhood is not an unmixed blessingMore example sentences
- What, however, Walter appears to miss - at any rate she shows no critical hesitation over it - is that belief in human perfectibility is, to put it gently, not an unmixed blessing.
- From an economic standpoint, patents are not an unmixed blessing.
- Is it really an unmixed blessing of contemporary capitalism that fewer and fewer Americans can count on a lifetime job with health care and a pension?
More definitions of unmixed blessingDefinition of unmixed blessing in:
- The British & World English dictionary