- Not modulated: an unmodulated video signalMore example sentences
- But unlike Newman and Rothko, who used fairly flat, unmodulated pigment, Still used heavily loaded, expressively modulated impasto in jagged forms.
- The light can be pulsed, sinusoidally modulated, or unmodulated, depending on the requirements for speed, cost, and resolution.
- Although she first exhibited in the late 1960s with the Imagists, Ramberg never identified herself with this group, but shared their affinity for flat, unmodulated surfaces and stylized figuration.
More definitions of unmodulatedDefinition of unmodulated in:
- The British & World English dictionary